4 Things About Love Loud That You Need to Know
- It starts at 6:30pm – But knowing that there have been 300+ people to show up for past events, you may want to get thee earlier.
- We would love to have you as a volunteer! To better serve our community we need you, your hands, your heart to come and love on God’s people.
- Please Invite Someone. We all have friends who have kids and know the burden of getting ready for the school year. Invite your neighbor, family, cashier, drive-thru person anyone in the community.
- Where it’s at – The event will be held at CrossView(510 N. Piedmont Ave, Rockmart) in the worship center, registration will begin at the front door.
We hope to see you there!
FOLLOW THE SON
To grow in our relationship with Christ and experience a full life in Christ I think we have to read scriptures to see what Christ experienced. For example in Matthew 3 Jesus was baptized and then in Matthew 4 He (Jesus) was led by the Spirit into the wilderness to be tempted by the devil. The devil’s temptation didn’t catch the Holy Spirit off guard. GOD HAD A PLAN.
Next we see that Jesus fasts for 40 days and 40 nights. We have to spend the time with God if we plan to fight the devil’s temptations. We need to know God’s Word so we can use it as our defense. The devil will try every angle to get to us. The devil knows scripture, do you?
Every time Jesus was tempted he responded with scripture. In Matthew 4:7 Jesus answered him, “Do not put the Lord your God to the test.” Lust, Pride, & Power – After being tempted Jesus sends Satan away. How about you? Do you send Satan away or do you invite him in? God sent his angels to take care of Jesus. Jesus began to preach, “Repent, for the Kingdom of heaven has come near.”
Baptized -> Fasted -> Tempted -> Sends Satan Away -> Begin to Preach -> Called the Disciples -> Healed the Sick
IS JESUS CALLING YOU?
So often as we walk through every day life we are caught off guard when difficult times come our way. This is funny to me because we don’t expect it nor do we prepare for it. To have a full life in Christ we have to follow Christ and handle life as Jesus would.
7 Reasons You Should Attend A Marriage Series at CrossView Church Even If You’re Not Married!
1. Marriage paints a picture between Christ and the Church which is our relationship with JESUS!
2. One day you might get married.
3. It will teach you what to look FOR in a potential spouse.
4. Everybody has relationships, and the values you will learn from God’s word will speak into every relationship!
5. I’m Divorced is not an excuse! Divorce is painful and God wants to bring hope, healing, and YOU through the pain, His desire is not for you to wallow in it, but to walk you through it!
6. You’re not too old! The Godly principles you will learn will prepare you to minister to others who have challenges in marriage!
7. We are “GOOD” with just living together! Why don’t you come see how God can turn what you call “GOOD” into something “GREAT” Through Holy Matrimony?
Don’t miss it!!! No Excuses!!!